Welcome to the TDLTC Junior Tennis section. We aim to offer a variety of
opportunities to enable juniors to learn and improve their tennis whilst
having fun and making friends in a welcoming environment.
The supervised Junior mix-in will run from Friday May 6th, 5 - 6.30pm. Age is not important, but to join in juniors must be able to serve and play to a basic standard.
Within the Junior section, in addition to professional coaching at the club, there are several formats for competitive and social tennis for ages U12 to U18.
Key Junior events happening in 2013 include:
- Weekly Junior Open Tennis Sessions
- Junior Coaching Programme
- Junior Box League Ladder
- Aegon Team Tennis
- Road To Wimbledon for Under 14’s
- Surrey LTA Postal Competition
- Summer Junior Tennis Open Day & BBQ
- Tennis Camps in Easter and Summer holidays
- Club Social Tennis Tournaments for all ages and abilities
To download the junior activities summary chart (pdf) please click here.
For more information on Junior sessions and leagues click on the links below, or you can contact
Guy Bracewell, Junior Secretary, at firstname.lastname@example.org